When applying for a Q Mastercard® you must have either:
- New Zealand Driver Licence,
- New Zealand passport,
- Australian passport,
- Or other nationality passport with a valid NZ Residency Visa.
In addition, if you apply using any passport other than a New Zealand passport you must also have proof of address that is less than three months old, showing your current address, which is either:
- a Bank Statement,
- a bill from Sky TV,
- a utility bill from either your telephone, internet, water, electricity or gas provider,
- Local council rates,
- an insurance policy document or bill, or
- a letter or invoice from Inland Revenue Department (IRD).
For any queries, please contact 0800 119 100.