Thank you for being a Q Card Customer!
As you can see, we have a new and exciting product – introducing the “Q Mastercard” . Find out more here.
I am an existing Q Card customer and would like a Q Mastercard. How do I apply?
You will need to fill in a Q Mastercard application form.
Enter NEWQ as a reference into the “promotion code” field on the application form. If you are approved and activate your Q Mastercard, you’ll be agreeing:
- That your existing Q Card will be deactivated, which means that you can no longer use it. No further Account Fee will be charged on your Q Card account;
- You will need to continue to make repayments on your outstanding Q Card balance until your account has been paid in full. Your Q Card account will remain open but you will not be able to use your Q Card to make further purchases. Alternatively, if you want to pay off your outstanding balance immediately, please ask us for a “Pay Off Quote”;
- This NEWQ code is valid until further notice and means you’ll receive a $25 credit on your Q MasterCard account.
Please note as you go through the application and approval process:
- You may have two separate statements from Q Card & Q Mastercard when there are account balances on those accounts, as these are two separate products.
- You may be declined for a Q Mastercard. Please don’t be offended, we have new lending criteria for this new product.
- If you have any overdue payments on your existing Q Card, please pay these in full before applying.
- We may need to get some additional ID information from you. For example, if you have recently moved address, we might need a Proof of Address.
- A ‘Balance Transfer’ from your Q Card to your Q Mastercard is not yet available. Card Repayment Insurance is not yet available on Q Mastercard.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.