Do what you love to do with Google Pay™ & Q Mastercard®.
Pay easily and securely with your Q Mastercard® for 3 months zero interest, zero payments^, always.
Lending criteria, $50 account fee, Ts&Cs apply. 25.99% p.a. applies from the end of the interest and payment free period.
Enjoy a minimum of 3 months zero interest, zero payments^ with your Q Mastercard using Google Pay compatible Android™ device*.
When paying in shops, Google Pay doesn't share your actual card number, so your information stays secure. Plus, you can check out faster and easier with the device that’s already in your hand – no need to pull out your wallet and wait for your chip to be read.
Android Device Setup
- Make sure your phone's Android version is Lollipop (5.0) or higher.
- Download Google Pay app.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the set up instructions.
- When you're asked to, add a card.
- You may be asked to set up a screen lock on your Android device. Google Pay works with PIN, pattern, password, fingerprint, or retinae scanning screen locks. It won’t work with facial recognition or screen locks like Smart Unlock or Knock to Unlock.
- To make purchases in stores: Make sure your device meets software standards, has NFC, and NFC is turned on. Your phone must also have HCE.
- If you have another contactless payment app on your phone: In your phone’s Settings app,
make Google Pay the default payment app.
Google Watch Setup
- On your watch, open the Google Pay app .
- Tap Get started.
- Set up screen lock (if you haven't already).
- On your phone, follow the instructions to add a credit or debit card. Note: This only adds a card to the Google Pay app on your watch (not your phone).
- Your card will show up on your watch.
Where can I use Google Pay.
Google Pay can be used anywhere you can Tap and Pay.
Google Pay is the safer, faster way to pay in stores with your Android and Google Watch. Quickly check out using the devices* you carry every day.
Turn on your phone screen and unlock your phone. Hold the back of your phone close to the payment reader for a few seconds. A blue check mark will appear on your screen when you successfully paid. If prompted, follow the instructions on the screen.
Pay in apps and on websites without your wallet.
With Google Pay you can check out easier and faster across the web and in apps without having to enter any payment information.
To pay in selected apps and on participating websites online, click the Google Pay button at checkout. If asked, choose a payment method and enter your shipping address.
Things you should know:
^No payments and no interest for three months (“Payment Holiday”) is available on all Q Mastercard Standard Purchases (excludes cash advances) in store and online. Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.99% p.a. applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change.
*For a list of compatible Google Pay devices, see here.
Read the Google Pay Terms and Conditions here.